Re: BIRT based reports

Maybe a repository *report-engines* is not such a bad idea. It's not a
problem to have serveral modules, one for each report engine. You don't
have to install all of them. There are already specific repositories for
each type of reports (invoice-report, sale-report...). We can add for each
area the corresponding report modules with a suffix like *
account_invoice_birt* os something similar.

Regards.