Re: BIRT based reports

Le 22/10/2013 08:50, Nicolas Bessi a écrit :
> Hello,
Hello,
> This looks to be an interesting tool. There are some piece of code to improve and maybe clarify the translation part,
> but it can be nice addition to community addons if you and community agree (we should also see with original authors).

I totally agree with this point of view. These modules sound good.

> If it is ok we may open a new project in community addons (or maybe reorganise reporting addons but it is a hot topic).

One project for one reporting tool seems to be the good way except if
there are some things in common between two reporting tools. This avoids
to download all reporting tools (and their related modules) to use only
one of them.

Quentin THEURET

TeMPO Consulting