Re: Network Audit Module

Hi, Ana, as you know, I see this as a very interesting feature to have it
on community repositories, but maybe starting with 7.0 port, because
contribution standards set for these repositories make necessary a lot of
work to do (PEP8 compliance, nomenclature and so on) that can be done while
porting to 7.0, but very tedious and error prone for 6.1

Regards.