Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hi, Nhomar, indeed, this is a very welcome feature to enhance the
community, but in these momments, I see two problems:

   - *Lack of resources*, we are still few contributing and this is one
   more task that prevents to complete what I see now the main target:
   complete "base" functionality around v7 and polite all the code.
   - *Lack of tools*, we need tools, hosting and so on to track all this
   system, and I think OCA is still no organised to provide it and funds are
   needed.

But, hey, as I said, it's a great suggestion and it's the way to go in a
near future.

Regards.