Re: start script

On 10/25/2013 10:46 AM, Niels Huylebroeck wrote:

thanks for pointing out

well - I really do not understand why this does not happen automatically for all databases

as the name says "start" - I would expect that it realy starts all the processes - not just accepting connections.

It will start the cron jobs if you provide a database with the -d / --database option which makes openerp load the selected database (and thus start the cron for that database)

This is a bit problematic if you have multiple databases of which you would want the cron to automatically after each restart.

Your script would do fine with just the login alone, the search is a bit redundant as openerp already loads the entire database when trying to authenticate your login attempt.

Regards,
Niels