Re: Proposal to improve communication and make more efficient the inclusion of new branches.

Hello,

I had a look on the trace from runbot on ocb branches.

I'm afraid the issue is still there.

It seems the module survey was creating the error.

Here is a bug report to investigate it:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ocb-addons/+bug/1244584

@Raphael does your builds on Travis install all modules as well? I guess it
is green because it isn't trying to install survey module right?

Yannick Vaucher
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA
PSE A, CH-1015 Lausanne