Re: What financial reports for the OpenERP community ?

> Another point is the IFRS compliance which become even mode difficult, or
> an estandard GAAP included, we dont have any of them we have part of one or
> another.

Regarding IFRS, Let us separate the issue into two parts:
Foreground & Background,

What is in foreground are the ways reports are presented and printed and
how to deliver them

What is in background are the policies implemented within the company by
the accounting people
to make sure the company is complaint to the IFRS, This is a matter of
people, We can try
to make the things happen but if people is not well trained to comply with
them, It does not matter
which Standards you are trying to comply, I know that within the code there
piece that Fit, let us say,
within US-GAAP, and other fit within IFRS, and we are in the middle trying
to figure it out how
to make the things comply with one or another.

Then after this,

We are referring to the Foreground, creating a module that can allow try to
recreate the reports
that have been published by IASB.

I would be wonder full to invite people from elicorp to mention someone
that comes to my mind
or serpent (I think so) which have made works on this either.

Best Regards