Re: Development Module Flow

Hello,

as a side note, I didn't test the feature yet, but it seems that OpenERP
trunk (future v8 in suprise roadmap) finally works around this workflow and
will update the database automatically if you touch Python defined objects
or XML records. The implementation is based on gevent notification.
see this commit:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/trunk/revision/4961

Regards.

--