Re: Development Module Flow

It's not based on gevent notification but on pyinotify. I would welcome testing and contribution to make it cross platform ie using watchdog.

On 11/01/2013 11:08 AM, Raphael Valyi wrote:
Hello,

as a side note, I didn't test the feature yet, but it seems that OpenERP trunk
(future v8 in suprise roadmap) finally works around this workflow and will
update the database automatically if you touch Python defined objects or XML
records. The implementation is based on gevent notification.
see this commit:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-server/trunk/revision/4961