Re: New booking chart and web core modules

Dear all,

First thanks you Michel to take the time for that ! Now, I'm a bit
concerned because we didn't really face this before.

The
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/7.0-booking-chart
is more a module that should be included in one of our project, and I don't
which one, any idea ?

Then the branch of the
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/web-addons/7.0-web-unleashed
is on the right place, but it contains a branch replicated from github...
That prevent any merge to be done in the "official" community branch here :
lp:web-addons<https://code.launchpad.net/%7Ewebaddons-core-editors/web-addons/7.0>

That's a bit sad.. Any suggestion here ? How to handle GitHub branches ?

My personnal opinion is that people who want to push their contribs in the
OpenERP community should do it be requesting a merge of their work in the
"official" branches. That also means adpot Launchpad and Bazaar as the
VCS...

Any opinion here ? Idea how to manage that ?

All I know is that having various system, tools, repository here will mess
up what's we got now..

Regards,

Joël