Re: Inactive modules in v7 Community branches

Hi,

Just want to raise a point here. If we did it like this, the main reason I
remember was to be able to actually BE AWARE of the existing module (even
if not ported).

The risk of doing so is that people may be tempted to code a new module
that may have existed on previous version just because he hasn't check the
.inactive folder... Setting them as installable =False has the advantage of
let people know about it...

Any other though here ?