Re: Giving credits to module contributors

+1 if we add a new list value in __openerp__.py file called authors

"authors" : ['John Doe <john@xxxxxxx>','My Name <my.name@xxxxxxx>']

Nella citazione in data ven 22 nov 2013 12:56:38 CET, Maxime Chambreuil ha scritto:
Hello everyone,

I would like to raise an issue regarding the subject. Depending on
each of us, today we have a different way of managing contributors list.

Here are some ways I have seen so far :

 1. At the end of the description field in the module manifest
 2. In a AUTHORS.txt file at the root of the module
 3. In the header of each file of the source code

I like the first one as it allows to give those contributors
visibility when reading the description within OpenERP or on Apps.
Displaying a long list of contributors also gives a good information
about the popularity of a module.

If everyone agrees on this, I would like to add this to the
documentation. Contributors would be listed as "Firstname Lastname
<email address>"

What do you think ?

Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126