Re: Coding Guidlines - long lines

Hello.

I think the same way that Oscar does.

When I saw the PEP8 updates almost cry of happiness, because 79 char is too
short when you fully follow the pep8 rules, you can see the account code
and then tell me if 79 char is enough.

The answer is simple is not enough because you would have to cut the code
lines to follow the PEP8 and this makes your code to be ugly.

I follow the PEP8 rules even in the fields definition and I tell them again
79 is not enough.

If you want follow the PEP8 fully 79 is not enough if you want follow the
PEP8 in some lines(bad way) you can use 79 char.

Use this command pep8 --show-source --show-pep8 for know how many rules you
are broken.