Re: Crowdfunding campaign for manufacturing modules

Thanks Oscar. Documenting the incompatibility is not the issue here. Having incompatible modules in the same branch is not the issue either. Having 2 differents projects doesn't bring any value to users (modules will be availble the same way on Apps), nor developers (project duplication, maintenance and administration effort and less visibility).

Would you reject the MP if we were to migrate modules from "OpenERP Manufacturing" to "OpenMRP" ?

I would rather collaborate, put some effort in the right direction and build a strong project.

Thanks.

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126