Re: Review day (and sullary of community rules)

Le 16/12/2013 11:09, Joël Grand-Guillaume a écrit :
(...)
3) Too few people invest time to make reviews and test the work of other without being part of the reviewer. May I remind here that EVERYBODY CAN REVIEW each others work and give his opinion. The community reviewer team only gives the commit right, not the right of making reviews and tests. So come on, help us, it's free :) !
Numerigraphe should engage again into reviews early 2014.
But the new community structure is already very large so we need time to learn about it, please bear with us.
My 2 biggest concern for now :
    - are the community rules summarized somewhere ?
    - Can we count on them not to change ?

(...) I want to suggest making an official day for the reviews. It'll be a day where every reviewers (member of the reviewer team or not) will review other's work. It'll be a define day in the week (or month) and we may setup a IRC channel for that purpose.
Great idea, that would certainly let us join more easily.
I admit that by now, we've fallen far behind: we'll be asking lots of questions before we can really help. IRC (or maybe google hangouts?) would certainly help get us up to speed.

Lionel Sausin.