Re: Review day (and sullary of community rules)

Hi Lionel,

Happy to hear that ! The current official documentation about review and
guidelines is here :

https://doc.openerp.com/contribute/05_developing_modules/#community-guidelines

But the pad has taken a bit more information currently not merged here :

http://pad.openerp.com/p/community-review

Anyone has some time to suggest a merge to update the official doc ?

Regards,

Joël