Re: Version numbering

2014/1/7 Raphael Valyi <rvalyi@xxxxxxxxx>

> sorry, I don't understand what is wrong with the transition path I
> described, to sum up:

My Friend,

The main issue is: we need solve with Pedro's question a problem of 1 line
on the __openerp__.py which is what is being taking into account on apps.

And you expend a lot of time explaining again the git stuff "Mixing
different things.".

The main issue IMHO is that we can not establish a path based in an
integration between 2 tools which are not managed by community instead of 1
team (Akretion't team).

Let's only write the rule for the line 'version': x.y.z on the
__openerp__.py and we can offer a different solution for the rest of stuff
you mentioned before (which are important, relevant and can be taken into
account but they are out of this thread).

Regards.

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales