Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

On 2014-01-17 13:28, Nhomar Hernández wrote:
> Whats the difference between?:
>
> Sync-
>
> Openerp Wkf > Magento Wkf > Openerp Wkf
>
> Or.
>
> Openerp Wkf > Openerp Wkf > Openerp Wkf

The latter is much better, IMHO. But only if you sync the
systems in a way that only the necessary subset of data goes to
the public web shop system. I'm even thinking, that server
separation with syncing will be easier between two OE entities
than between OE and other software.

> It means, you can have always 2 systems with even separate workflows The
> public one and the private one (The ERP).

If you don't have syncing between the systems, it doesn't make
much sense. But if there is an automatic sync, where you can
define exactly what data is synced and what data is only on the
"internal" system, it would be a brilliant combination of
workflow ease and security.

Cheers

> Linux-Counter: 467724

Linux-Counter: 7456