Re: OpenERP CMS: How is server separation implemented?

2014/1/17 W. Martin Borgert <debacle@xxxxxxxxxx>

> If you don't have syncing between the systems, it doesn't make
> much sense. But if there is an automatic sync, where you can
> define exactly what data is synced and what data is only on the
> "internal" system, it would be a brilliant combination of
> workflow ease and security.

Yes.

base_sync conceptually do that using the power of domain "not tested
completly yet by me, but we even migrate it to 7.0 for an internal PoC" and
I think -not sure- sombody made an MP before us of the migration, check
that.

BtW the "subset is always and a basic feature IMHO" and it is only a matter
of dispatch between system with the correct domain.

Regards.

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales