Re: OpenERP CMS: How does licensing model apply to website modules ?

Hi,

Another issue still pending was mentioned by Raphaël some time ago... What would be the licensing status for website modules?

Let's say a company is impressed with new CMS capabilities from OpenERP and decides to implement it. This one is easy as OpenERP is looking great... ;-)

Now, they have the needs to create several website modules to reflect their unique business model, and guess what... they don't want others being able to just go to launchpad and copy their website, or even worse, force them to provide the code...

We as open source developers will provide the code to our customer (the company that requested the development). There is no problem so far as we all always do that.

BUT...   Are we/they required to provide the code to any other third party ?

Regards,
-Mario