Re: v7: Multi-Company - also for Sales, Warehouse, MRP etc ?

Hi there,

OpenERP works well in multi-company as long as you make the proper choices
and configuration. Processes and products is the worst. You can use for all
product prices problematic the module product_price_history (
https://launchpad.net/margin-analysis) which solve many trouble (like
having a different standard_price per company). It is also not easy is to
integrate document sync between companies of a single DB. A part from that,
keep a lot's of time for testing, cause it really come hard if the process
of the different companies aren't the same !!

Those was my little though here.

Regards,

Joël