From: Eric Caudal <eric.caudal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23/01/2014 06:24
To: openerp-community <openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Openerp-community] OpenERP and Business Intelligence

  Hi,
What are currently the technical solutions available for OpenERP to be able
to generate cubes for Business Intelligence?

I need to prepare a panel of solutions for one of my customers and would
like to know:
- Tools and vendors involved
- Difficulty to integrate withh OpenERP7 current data model
- Price range if relevant.

NB:
I am not really looking for static reporting tools but more for dynamic
data builders (equivalent to Cognos or Crystal Report).
It doesnot need to be opensource and Google is not an option as google.doc
is not available in China.

Looking forward to reading you
--
Eric CAUDAL

Eric Caudal*CEO*
--*Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
OpenERP Premium Certified Training Partner *
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670
Office: + 86 21 6211 8017/27/37
Skype: elico.corperic.caudal@elico-corp.comhttp://www.elico-corp.com

[image: Elico Corp]