Re: Partner firstname

Hello,

One point I did not mention in my previous mail, the real problem when
adding new "extre" fields is to manage write value on the base "name"
fields.

That quite a complicated exercise because you if you want to do it flexible
you have to put a parsing system along it.

Maybe a conclusion is that we may not add new extra fields but add an
advance and configurable search on name.

Regards

Nicolas