Re: Partner firstname

Hello,

Partner_firstname is quite a simple module that probably do not match
complex/real international needs.
But I think the approach he uses is correct/sustainable. That means having
the final formatted value in the name field depending on any rules and new
fields.

The name fields is used everywhere from report to wizard etc. Adding a new
field with formatted label will means to add a lot of modification here and
there to use this value or find a sophisticated hack.

>From then it is quite a basic module and we are open to integrate new
features, and fixes and advance neat peak.

Regards

Nicolas