Re: OpenERP and Business Intelligence

Hi Eric,

If you're looking for a simple and dynamic solution, an easy one is Saiku :
http://meteorite.bi/saiku

For what I did with, I was very satisfy. Now, it's a simple one and doesn't
provide all features you found in Pentaho or others. It's design to see and
play with data, but I find it very well done.

Regards,

Joël