Re: OpenERP RD developments, NIH syndrome and strategy

Really nice to have some news about current developments.

Antony, are you planning a "bug hunt" or "bug cleaning" event or something
like this before releasing this new version ?
Because, there are so many "confirmed" / "fix committed" bugs assigned to
openerp-dev-*, it would be disappointing to see them set as "Won't Fix"
after the new release with a pasted message like "As per our bug management
policy we can not consider bug [...]"

About the NIH syndrome that you exposed, I also have a request:
Create a launchpad bug report for each new OPW branch to avoid reporters
loosing time by creating a new report and a branch with a merge proposal
that already exists as an opw.

2014-01-28 Antony Lesuisse <al@xxxxxxxxxxx>