Re: Branch Saas and stable 7.0

Hi, Antony,

I worked some time ago (on v6.0) in two modules called
*account_periodical_invoicing* and *sale_recurring_orders* that play with
these concepts. I have been maintining them up to v7, but they work in an
isolated way and with some incomplete concepts (for example. analytic
entries generation for incoming revenue analysis).

I have adquired a lot of experience with terms (monthly, daily, yearly,
etc), payment types (pre-payment, post-payment), natural or real periods
(what you call prorrata temporis, I think), discounts, fixed or variable
price, etc, so, if you want, I can collaborate with that development.
Please contact me if you think so.

Regards.

2014-02-01 Antony Lesuisse <al@xxxxxxxxxxx>