Re: Branch Saas and stable 7.0

Please send a link to the source code. I will check it.

On 02/01/2014 03:30 PM, Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero wrote:
Hi, Antony,

I worked some time ago (on v6.0) in two modules called
/account_periodical_invoicing/ and /sale_recurring_orders/ that play with
these concepts. I have been maintining them up to v7, but they work in an
isolated way and with some incomplete concepts (for example. analytic entries
generation for incoming revenue analysis).

I have adquired a lot of experience with terms (monthly, daily, yearly, etc),
payment types (pre-payment, post-payment), natural or real periods (what you
call prorrata temporis, I think), discounts, fixed or variable price, etc, so,
if you want, I can collaborate with that development. Please contact me if you
think so.

Regards.

2014-02-01 Antony Lesuisse <al@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:al@xxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Yes this feature is quite small it's located in account_analytic_analysis.py
    recurring_* feilds and account.analytic.invoice.line.

    We plan to improve this feature a bit to allow choosing between SO or
    invoice, discount on lines, and optional pro-rata temporis invoicing on lines.