Re: OpenERP New Website: Community Page

Please add a link to some of the many wonderful videos and thanks to all
who have sweated over this effort; it's very much appreciated!

I have often wondered about voting on links by click-through so most-used
would rise to the top. Could there be a mechanism where the community could
contribute new URLs in an ongoing basis? I wonder how you could avoid
spammy urls?