De: "Ray Carnes - Implementation Strategy" <rcarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
À: "Maxime Chambreuil" <maxime.chambreuil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Fabien Pinckaers" <fp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Envoyé: Mardi 4 Février 2014 17:54:24
Objet: Re: [Openerp-community] OpenERP New Website: Community Page

Vision / Background

· Who are we (OpenERP S.A as well as the ‘global’ OpenERP Community)
· Why did we build OpenERP?
· Who is using OpenERP? What do they use it for?
· What is our vision for the modern enterprise and the technology that supports it?

How can I get more involved?

Read / Learn
· Links to books
· Links to e-books
· http://doc.openerp.com
· Community blog
· Videos

    * Slideshare

Ask / Discuss
· http://help.openerp.com
· openerp-community mailing list
· Meetup / Eventbrite / Community events
Join / Share
· Your local team
· OpenERP Community Association
· Network with us on Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Twitter
Become a Contribute r:

Anyone can join our community – you don’t have to be a programmer. You just need to be enthusiastic – use our technology, show it to others, help improve and translate our documentation, suggest new features and search for bugs!

· Spread the word – blog, tweet, show the software to your boss, your colleagues, your university,etc
· Use the software – report usability feedback and feature enhancements – feedback.openerp.com (something needs to be here)
· Improve the documentation – (links to a page on how to do this, or a doc wiki (mix of curated and community content)?)
· Test the software – find bugs!
· Translations (Launchpad links, link to guidelines)
· Become an expert: Functional expertise (mailing lists)
· Maintain the software! - Code & Review (mailing list, Community guideline in doc.openerp.com )

--
Maxime Chambreuil
+1 (514) 276-5468 #126

----- Mail original -----

Hello,

We are working on a new website for OpenERP and we'd like to design a very helpful community page (that includes all the information community members would need).

A few questions:

- how can we help new people to engage with the OpenERP community?

- what link (launchpad, help, ...) would you like to see more prominently on this page?

- what information would you like to see in this page?

Any suggestion for a community page/website is welcome.

Thanks,

Fabien