Re: OpenERP New Website: Community Page

Dear all,

I think Maxime's and Ray's suggestions are especially very valuable. I
would strengthen also the non-technical part, where people can share
knowledge on:
* case studies, showcases
* functional analysis and fit/gap approaches, examples
* documentation & localisations of the documentation

The big challenge will be to manage this in a bottom-up fashion and
ideally I'd say that the OCA would have an important "coordination" role
in combination with the right systems design to keep overheads and power
concentration reduced.

cheers,

Wouter