Re: Re-Compute storable function field

On 2014-02-06 18:57, Lionel Sausin wrote:
Hi,
If it's for a developper, just drop the column in postgres, restart the server and update the module.
but sometimes a little comfort for developers would be appreciated too ;-)
a flag in the server --recompute_function_fields - which drops the columns (of only a specific table?) prior to update would do the trick.
Ferdinand
Lionel.