Re: Skonto (= cash discount)

Just an small remark about how is it made in Spain. It's conceptually so
simple as applying a fixed discount to global amount on invoice and also on
any tax.
That is.. Having several lines making 100 EURO total + 5% global discount +
21%tax in any line we should only apply 21% tax to 95 EURO amount.
As openerp is only calculating discounts by line we use to solve applying
5% discount on every line but this would not be valid in several cases
where each line has got their own discount.

We have got another issue here where a lot of customers use to apply
chained discounts like 45% + 5%. Price should be obtained first applying
45%and after 5% on result that is different to apply directly 50%.

There is several community modules named global discount, thee discounts,
additional discount (i could count more than 5 different modules on apps
5.0, 6.0 and 6.1) trying to cover all casuistic for global discounts and
offers but i think none of them is covering properly full process from
sales to payment.

The case of applying discount only if customer pays in time is not necesary
here. We just need having correct discounts on invoice so i think it's much
more simple to cover.
Just my 2 cents.
Ana