Re: OpenERP Marketing

I've actually been involved in a few re-branding campaigns over the
last 3 years for technology companies.

I'd recommend not changing the name.

Instead, creating a simple re-usable tagline, as well explaining "why
openerp?" for various types of SME in marketing messages

The tagline could be something like "openerp: harmonizing _________."

(harmonizing manufacturing, harmonizing business administration, etc
etc) or something like that. Maybe something better than harmonizing,
but you get the point)

Just some ideas to share, yours for the taking if they are useful of course.