Re: OpenERP Marketing

> Just to avoid confusion, it is a great point to discuss in a different
> thread I think....

Thanks Nhomar. I elaborated the idea to demonstrate that the marketing
strategy must be supported by an improvement of the services offered
to the partners. Otherwise, in my opinion, it won't have the expected
ROI for OpenERP S.A., at least not from our region.

Feel free to reply on the OPW, or service offer for partners matter in
a different thread. I will be happy to further explain my argument.

Carlos Vásquez
CTO · Director de Ingeniería
CLEARCORP S.A.

carlos.vasquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx