Re: OpenERP Marketing

My comments:

1)   Partners should be the most important role in the sponsor list

2)   Please also promote local community websites on openerp.com

3)   If openerp is not a erp, how to explain it to prospects ?  if we don't compare to other erp product, user will compare by themselves.

4)   A product evolution too much so that nothing to compare is only a JOKE, hard to market by the reseller

5)   Please consider prepare marketing materials for partners, this is weak point of openerp partners with mostly technical resources. Keep same product image to customer is very important. every SAP partner use same training slides from sap.com

6)  I like the section said  " don't waste time trying to explain something you can not show ". more commitment, more disappointment.  espicially the case when customer choose partners delivery service base on understanding on openerp.com website .

Jeff Wang |  jeff@xxxxxxxxx | 18016291663 | 02158980787
@OpenERP_Jeff "As simple as possible, As complex as needed"

      Maintainer of Open ERP china community
      http://www.openerp-china.org