Re: OpenERP Marketing

Hello,

i am a bit confused that we are discussing OpenERP marketing strategy
(indeed important issues for OpenERP SA and their partners) in the
"community" maillist.

Is it really the right place to discuss ?

I have two urgent wishes related to marketing (others will follow):

1. Discuss the right things at the right place.
2. Clearly separate "community" + "business" discussions.

Thorsten Vocks

openBIG.org
Dipl. Kaufmann (FH)
Porscheweg 4-6