Re: report_webkit future

Hello,

No offense Fabien, but such an unilateral announce may not be the proper
way to manage this kind of announcement...

I'm also a little bit confused about our v6, v6.1, v7, customer that have
support contract. How OpenERP SA intend migration as report_webkit is in
official addons repository.

Regards

Nicolas