Re: report_webkit future

On 02/18/2014 05:55 PM, Peter Langenberg wrote:
> Fabien,
>
> Can you assure us that the qweb engine will support everyones needs ?

I can't assure you such a thing since I don't know your exact needs.
But, for sure, it satisfy all our requirements for official reports on
all official modules. The best is that you check by yourself.

I don't see any advantage of RML or report_webkit that the new report
engine does not support. (and the new report engine provides a lot of
new benefits)

Fabien