Re: [OCB] Status of tests in 7.0 (failures=2)

On 02/09/2014 11:55 AM, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 9, 2014 at 1:26 AM, Georges Racinet <gracinet@xxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:gracinet@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     There are currently two long broken YML tests in the whole
>     distribution (in account_payment and in purchase_requisition). I
>     could not find any references to them in the bug tracker, nor on
>     the mailing-list, but I've been quick and perhaps not thorough enough.
>
>     I have checked that these don't occur with the upstream, OpenERP
>     official distribution.
>
>     Is anyone already working on fixing them ? Shall I file new bugs
>     about them ? I can commit myself to solving them. Technically, it
>     does not seem scary, but I'm a bit wary of the expected functional
>     outcome.
>

> If that can help, a while ago, I spent some time tracking the origin
> of the failed tests in http://pad.openerp.com/p/ocb-status.

For what it's worth, the buildbot at
http://buildbot.anybox.fr/builders/ocb-7.0-postgresql-9.3 now displays
the list of failed tests. Once this gets green again, this'll help
quickly diagnose and dispatch any newly broken tests (it's too
discouraging to dig in the logs just for that)

To see that list, just go on the 'stdio' log of the failed test step and
look at the latest line
http://buildbot.anybox.fr/builders/ocb-7.0-postgresql-9.3/builds/265/steps/testing/logs/stdio

This runs actually a combination of

* your work, Stéphane, on the buildbot configurator to have the option
to use openerp-command initialize on all modules.
* a special branch of mine (will request merging in OCB and maybe before
that on mainline)
* Stefan Rijnhart's work on the buildout recipe to allow merge-in of any
branch (mine in that case). I just had to adapt the buildout to leverage
this new feature.

I plan to adapt the OCA builders to work alike.

--
Georges Racinet
Anybox SAS, http://anybox.fr