Re: OpenERP Marketing

some brief thoughts from my part:

* keep the name "OpenERP"
* explain both the Apps and the ERP (if it stays in the name, so you
wouldn't drop it, right?)
* emphasise the importance of open source and software freedom (no
lock-in, free/open license, competitive market place, community, dynamic
innovation through open development, standing on shoulders of giants
(PostgresQL, Python, ...))

As Nhomar said, open source IS a very important customer value. And even
if some people don't understand much of it, I think it is very important
to explain the enormous differences between free software/open source vs
proprietary/closed software. It's the end of monopolies.... and
customers generally do appreciate the strategic value of freedom.

best,
Wouter