Re: About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

Hello J-A

Le 24/02/2014 11:14, J-A Eberhard / Open Net Sàrl a écrit :

> The price should adjust to the customer perceived value.
> A customer willing to migrate might be ready to pay 50% more.
> A customer that has already migrated, will be please to pay 50% less, and keep the warranty going.

When OPW was set, expected migration pace was 6-12 months, it is now
18-24 months.
New releases saves maintenance costs of old versions. So I think the
customer who doesn't want to migrate and keeps old versions should pay
more than the one who just uses the last version.

my 2cts

--
Dominique Chabord - SISalp