Re: OpenERP Marketing

Hi Guru,

   You always write such a long email but hit my hear with every sentence.

   In china we have some same situation you said, plus no decision maker nor end user can communicate in English easily, this make OPW hard to sell, on the other hand, few chance to sell official SAAS, but I do found a china silver partner we never heard of (no contribution or share) sell much enough to be silver.

   I do prefer OpenERP SA do more services to partners, training\ module certificate\annual fee are all welcome,  this is not only for good of win-win business, but also good for better openerp product.

   SAP involve improvement idea  from his big consulting partners like AC and IBM, cause ERP is a complex software and there is hard to involve "End User contribute".

my 2 cents.

Jeff Wang |  jeff@xxxxxxxxx | 18016291663 |02158980787
@OpenERP_Jeff "As simple as possible, As complex asneeded"

Maintainer of Open ERP china community