From:  "Yury Tello";<ytello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Date:  Sat, Mar 1, 2014 03:08 PM
To:  "Ray Carnes - Implementation Strategy"<rcarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
Cc:  "openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"<openerp-community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Fabien Pinckaers"<fp@xxxxxxxxxxx>;
Subject:  Re: [Openerp-community] About OpenERP Enterprise contract value...

Hi Ray, i suggest only "RESELLER" because in theother services "Design, Development, Implementation,Integrator, Hosting, Training, Support, Migration, etc" youare in conflict with OpenERP's One2many services and quotationssubmitted  by OpenERP SA directly to end customers.

Regards

>> I suggest to change the partner term by reseller,to be clear about the partner function.

As you know, there are many services provided bypartners.

Another idea is to ??tag?? partners:

Reseller, Design, Development, Implementation, Integrator, Hosting,Training, Support, Migration, etc

Ray.