Re: [anybox buildbot] running all tests

On jeu. 06 mars 2014 11:58:48 CET, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Alexandre Fayolle
> <alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> <mailto:alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>
>     Do you know if it does the same thing as the runbot (filter out some
>     black listed addons with known failing tests to keep the build green)?
>     (cf.
>     http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openerp-tools/trunk/view/head:/openerp-runbot/openerprunbot/jobs/install_all.py#L247)
>

> When I implemented it I used the same blacklist as runbot.
>
> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~anybox/anybox.buildbot.openerp/first/view/head:/anybox/buildbot/openerp/subfactories/postbuildout.py#L52
>
> Apparently runbot's blacklist has evolved since then.
>
> A nice improvement would be to support an exclusion list in the manifest.

I reported two bugs on openobject-addons this morning about l10n_lu and
document_ftp having red tests... Having these green would be a nicer
improvement IMO, rather than relying on black listing, possibly without
commenting out the test section in __openerp__.py. Fixing them is
however low on my priority list right now.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS