OpenERP web and v8 Website Builder

Hello.

I wonder if the new Website Builder can comply with European Union cookies
policy. I mean, the mandatory warn banner/message/whatever to inform the
user about cookie usage.
Will OpenERP Website Builder support that?

I also see that openerp.com seems to not comply with that policy as cookies
are used and no message is shown anywhere.

A little inspection tells me openerp.com uses these cookies:
Cookies Set

*A total of 7 cookies were available to the websites you visited during
your recording (take a look at them all!
<http://cookie.attacat.co.uk/log.php>). The most naughty cookie we
recognised has a possible naughtiness score of 3 out of 5 (you what?
<http://www.attacat.co.uk/resources/cookies/>) but you may have more sinful
ones.*

*WARNING: This report should not be viewed as gospel! Cookie logging ain't
perfect and our interpretations of cookies are very fallible, but
congratulations on taking the first step to creating a plan to try to
comply with the EU Cookie Directive. May the force be with you.*
 Cookie setting tools/services (probably) being used on .openerp.com
 What 1st? Cookies Set Possible Naughtiness Thoughts Google Analytics
Yes4 3Google
Analytics uses this cookie name. Not exactly phone tapping Session Yes
1 1Probably a session cookie. Sugar and spice mostly but in the hands
of
SPECTRE, who knows - discuss with your developer Your OwnYes 1 ?Have a
cuppa, chat to your developer. accounts.openerp.com 3rd 1 ? Have a cuppa,
chat to your developer.
List of 1st party cookies set on the .openerp.com domain
 Cookie Name Expires Information sid- Grab a cuppa with your developer and
run through the detailed log <http://cookie.attacat.co.uk/log.php>.
__utma2016-03-05Google Analytics__utmb
2014-03-06 Google Analytics __utmc - Google Analytics __utmz2014-09-05 Google
Analytics

--
  Alejandro Santana
 alejandrosantana@xxxxxxxxx