Re: [anybox buildbot] running all tests

Hi community,
I am considering to use runbot too for our internal module development
and I didn't find enough time to invest on this.
But internally, we are using git and I am asking myself if there would
be issue to use camptocamp recipe for runbot?
Thanks for your support.
Regards

Le 06/03/2014 14:10, Alexandre Fayolle a écrit :
> On jeu. 06 mars 2014 11:58:48 CET, Bidoul, Stéphane wrote:
>> On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 11:47 AM, Alexandre Fayolle
>> <alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> <mailto:alexandre.fayolle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
>>
>> Do you know if it does the same thing as the runbot (filter out
>> some black listed addons with known failing tests to keep the
>> build green)? (cf.
>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp-dev/openerp-tools/trunk/view/head:/openerp-runbot/openerprunbot/jobs/install_all.py#L247)

When I implemented it I used the same blacklist as runbot.

>> http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~anybox/anybox.buildbot.openerp/first/view/head:/anybox/buildbot/openerp/subfactories/postbuildout.py#L52

Apparently runbot's blacklist has evolved since then.