What should I do with improvement proposals?

Dear community,
Like many, I made a few merge proposals for the official trunk, for improvements that were never merged. I'm not blaming anyone but I'd really like to share these improvements, because :
1/ I worked hard and they are mostly ready to be merged
and 2/ I could do with some help maintaining them
Still I'm unsure where to push some of my changes.

One example : https://code.launchpad.net/~numerigraphe/openobject-addons/trunk-sale-order-dates/+merge/175249 I did my home work and gathered all the community patches and pieces of advice I could, and made a clean patch. It does not change the database layout but it does add or change (minor) features.

Should I propose it for OCB-addons?
On the other hand I could probably refactor it into a module that I can propose into the project "sale-wkfl". But that would certainly be a lot of copy/paste from the original module - would it still have a chance to be accepted? Or should I simply resubmit my MP to the main trunk and pray (or pay?) for someone to review it?

Again, I'm not blaming, just looking for guidance.

Lionel.

Follow ups