Re: What should I do with improvement proposals?

Dear Olivier,
Thanks for your care, the changes you made are fine by me. They're red on runbot at the moment but it seems to be a simple reference problem in the test. If you merge them into the trunk, I'm confident I can port it all back to OCB v7.

Now, you're not proposing everyone with a stalled MP to email you personally, are you :) ?

Lionel.