Re: OpenERP web and v8 Website Builder - WEBSHOP

On 2014-03-09 14:56, Fabien Pinckaers wrote:

Thanks

Hello!

2 questions:

  * Does the WEB-Site builder support multilanguage ?
    or doesn't it work yet

Yes, just click "add a language" in the footer. By far the best approach to i18n I have seen in any CMS: if you change the master lang, all others pages are updated accordingly.
I think it's a good idea, I found that too, but there is no text to translate
I get only a form with
"Content to translate" in a yellow field - but not the text of the web site.

 *

  * does the webshop support multi currency ?
    using a daily currency rate?

Yes, it uses pricelists.

I understood the concept of price lists, but it must be up to the shop user to decide if he/she wants to see the price un USD , EUR oder CHF..., AFAIK it is defined at partner level - may be I miss something

The price list must be updated daily with the current price (fx-rate)

 *

--
Ferdinand